Site haritası: https:// whatingilizce.blogspot.com /sitemap_index.xml

Saturday, December 28, 2013

8.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 111-114 Cevapları




:Pre Reading
Soruların Cevapları
1. I’d like to have a career in teaching
2.Both my parents are teachers and they want me to be come a teacher ,too
3.I have to go to a teachers training collage and take the KPSS exam
B1 Bölümü
1.he is intrested in computers and his crazy about working on the computer and putting in and out part
2.they think it is a respected and well-paid job
3.she is good at drawing
4.they think it is a secure job
Sayfa 112
C1 Bölümü
1-F
2-a
3-g
4-c
5-h
6-b
7-d
8-e
Sayfa 113
A1 Bölümü soruların cevapları
1-Yes I’d like to become a poet
2- My parents, the students counsellor at school or my relatives
3-Yes I usually follow their advice
B2-Bölümü
1 set our goal
2. be realistic
3.write your goal down
4.break your goal into smallar part
5.dont give up
6.facus on your goal
Sayfa 114
C1 Bölümü
1-B
2-B
3-B
4-B
5-A
6-B
C2 Bölümü
1.Have a good career
2.earn lots of many
3.have a healty life
4.have a happy family
5.have e peaceful life
6. become famous
7.have three children
8.run his/her own business
9.travel around the world
10.help people a need

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIRMIZI BAŞLIKLI KIZ MASALI İNGİLİZCE ÖZETİ

  IRMIZI BAŞLIKLI KIZ MASALI İNGİLİZCE ÖZETİ Kırmızı Başlıklı Kızın İngilizce Özeti The story is about a lovely sweet girl who is loved by o...